Offshore Data Entry Services in India
Bulk data handling is a process in which a text file is created and then the file is read into a database. Data has become an integral part of every business organization, no matter how small or big they are. And hence, the data should be maintained for the proper management of the business firm.
Bulk data entry is considered to be one of the best ways to handle and organize your data. It requires a huge amount of concentration and patience. We, at Scanning and Indexing, has gained a well-recognized reputation for offering reliable and accurate bulk data handling services to various clients.
Being a pioneer in bulk data handling services in India, you can depend on us to meet your requirements at any time. We will offer you with a quality-oriented output and will help you to eradicate any sort of stress concerned with data handling.
We possess a team of expert and highly professional data entry operators who have a great experience in the field of bulk data handling. We are also equipped with excellent infrastructure and state-of-the-art technology to provide the best output within the stipulated time.
The major stages of our bulk data handling services are:
- Data profiling – We understand the status of your data by reviewing the various types of data, format, and value of the data.
- Identification of duplicate data – We understand the amount of duplicate records in your contact data and then, remove them safely. Various factors of data such as name, address, telephone, e-mail, and date of birth can be utilized to match the customer records.
- Cleaning – Cleaning your address records is an important procedure while handling bulk data. We assist you in organizing the details in a complete and standardized format.
- Additional data – Adding additional information to your customer’s records such as geographical information, etc. as a part of your service, will add a comprehension to your data and decision making process.
- Validation – We will validate the quality of the mobile phone numbers and e-mail addresses that are held by your organization.
If you feel interested in our bulk data handling services, drop us a mail at email@example.com . We will glad to attend your queries regarding our service.